The London Global Gateway is housed between Fischer Hall, our academic building just off Trafalgar Square, and our student housing in Conway Hall, on the bustling South Bank. Find out more about our buildings below.
- 1968 London Law Program founded
- 1981 London Undergraduate Program begins
- 1998 Moved to current location, Fischer Hall, on Trafalgar Square
- 2012 Conway Hall opened as student residence building
- 2012 Officially designated as the London Global Gateway
- 2017 London Global Gateway library created from undergraduate and law libraries
- 2018 The London Law Programme celebrates its 50th anniversary